UPDATED: 28th. March 2023
As a Consumer, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or you want to exchange items to other variants, you may return the items to us for refund. Note that you will have to pay for the return shipping cost.
If you wish to exchange items to other variants then you must place a new order with the new variants, and send us the original items for refund. You may place your new order at any time, before or after receiving the refund.
As a Business, the same refund policy applies unless otherwise stated in our communication with business customers.
HOW TO SUBMIT A RETURN REQUEST?
You must submit a return request within fourteen days (14) from the day on which you receive your parcel. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached. You may inspect your items to make sure they are the same items you ordered. However, we will not authorize the return of items that have been examined or used more than necessary.
Open account.cookniche.com to request a return.
- In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue.
- Open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
- Go back to the online store, and then enter a six-digit verification code.
- Click the order that you want to submit the return for. If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you want to return.
- Select a return reason and add a note for the store.
- Click Request return.
If your return request is approved, then you will receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label.
After receiving your items and inspecting their conditions, we will process your refund. Allow at least fourteen (14) days from the receipt of your items to process your refund. We will notify you by email when your return has been refunded. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company.EXCEPTIONS
The following items cannot be refunded:
- customized, bespoke or embroidered items that were made according to your instructions;
- returned items that have been examined or used more than necessary;
- returned items received in a bad condition;
- returned items sent to the wrong address/manufacturer, other than the one mentioned on your return slip;
- returned items received by the manufacturer after 30 days from the day on which we emailed the return slip to you.
- returned items that are not listed in your original order.
DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED ITEMS
For defective or damaged items, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a refund or exchange.
- Do not return items to our office in Sweden for a refund. All returned items must be sent directly to the manufacturer(s). It is therefore important to submit a return request in order to obtain the return shipping label with instructions on how to proceed with your return.
- we don't refund the shipping cost;
in case your parcel is returned to us due to an incorrect address or a denied delivery, we will reserve the right to deduct from your refund the return shipping cost, plus - only for customers outside EU - the customs fees (import taxes, customs duties etc.) levied by your country, if applicable. It is therefore highly recommended that you double-check your shipping address, your email address and your phone number before you complete your purchase.
- In minor cases, based on our sole judgement, we make exceptions to our Refund policy, however, we reserve the right to deduct a right to compensation.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us. Review also our Shipping Policy.