Short-Sleeved Sustainable Chef's Shirt Green-Generation For Men
Germany: 1-2 days. Free shipping over 150 EUR.
EU : Up to 3 working days.
UK : Up to 4 working days.
MODEL: JM 36
- Innovative sustainable chef shirt with short sleeves that combines urban style with natural flair.
- Polyester content made from recycled plastic.
- Slightly tapered cut.
- Jersey-piqué back insert provides pleasant ventilation and increased freedom of movement.
- With press studs for quick opening and closing - front part with zipped pockets and welt pocket on the left sleeve.
- Stylish use of contrasting ribbons on the sleeves and neck for a urban look.
- Front section: twill weave, 65% polyester (recycled) / 35% cotton, 150 g/m² .
- Back section: jersey piqué, 100% polyester (recycled), 170 g/m², breathable, moisture-regulating.
- Washing Instructions: 60°C (140°F).
Global Recycled Standard (GRS): This product is certified according to GRS. It contains 72% GRS recycled polyester and has been produced in an environmentally and socially responsible way. (Certified by Control Union, CU 1091876).
GREEN BUTTON: This product is certified according to the government-run certification label Green Button. This means: high social and ecological standards. A total of 46 stringent social environmental standards must be met. Set by the state and controlled be independent auditors. (Certified by Control Union, CU 1091876).
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®: This product has been tested for harmful substances and certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®. (Certified by Hohenstein, S13-0998).